Saturday, March 27, 2010

A decision which changed my life FOREVER!!

Recently, I turned Form 4. Before I came into Form 4, on the last 2 weeks of my Form 3, I decided to join some activities organised by my school. Actually, it was kind of fun - always running out of the parameters of the classroom, joining some rediculous activity which my classmates were not familiar of. Everytime, I just had a good excuse to leave the class. For instance, I joined English debating, English elocution ( public speaking ) and English Mini Sketch. In other words, I was kind of a freaky English dude - my friends started naming me that after I went out of the class as often as 4 hours per day.

Then, as though an alien suddenly landed on earth, a coconut fell from the sky and hit me (metaphorically speaking). I loved ENGLISH!! The answer was just right under my noses and I didnt notice until Form 4. This year, it is a new year, which also meant that it is a time for new beginnings. After joining every other event from A~Z (English debate, English elocution, English Mini Sketch) except Scrabble- i really suck at it, I was in a kind of "group". This group consists of all the top English students in the Form 4, Form 5. Fortunately, they were more socialable than I expected them to be. Picture this, you have just come back from a 10-year trip travelling and your friends are waiting for your department. After you departure, they're like : " Hey, we havent seen you in ages, good to have you back, I heard that the new Char Kuey Tiao stall is the best in town, you wanna go have a bite? My treat." The feeling of coming back to your own kind. Life's just full of wonders, aint it?

I hope I can learn something important about life and studies from them. They are just like my long lost siblings. And guys, if you ever find my blog, thx for everything.


Love and kisses to : Daren (evil twin), Violet (with her sexy voice), Lydia (the heart of the whole group).

2 comments: